OnlyFans today dropped plans to ban sexually explicit photographs and videos on its platform later this year in a major U-turn after an intense backlash from creators who said the move had already cost them £5,000

OnlyFans today dropped plans to ban sexually explicit photographs and videos on its platform later this year in a major Porn Sex U-turn after an intense backlash from creators who said the move had already cost them £5,000.

The online subscription service had said last Thursday that new rules coming into effect in October would prohibit ‘any content containing sexually explicit conduct’, Foto Porno although non-sexual nudity would still be permitted.

But in a surprise move today, Porn Video the London-based company reversed the decision hours after chief executive Tim Stokely claimed the change was prompted by ‘unfair’ banks who were concerned about ‘reputational risk’. He named three banks – Metro Bank, Foto Porno JPMorgan Chase and Video Porno Bank of New York Mellon – but none would comment today.

Some Twitter users speculated that the whole thing had been a huge publicity stunt, Bokep but OnlyFans insisted that it had ‘suspended’ the change having ‘secured assurances necessary to support our diverse creator Video Bokep community’. 

The platform is predominantly used by Porn Sex workers – many of whom joined during the pandemic when in-person adult venues shut – but a number of celebrities, Porn Sex musicians and Foto Porno comedians also use it for Bokep non-sexual content.

Creators receive 80 per cent commission on their earnings, Video Porno while the remaining 20 per cent goes to the company, Bokep covering ‘referral payments, Indo Bokep payment processing, Video Bokep hosting, Porn Video support, Video Porno and Porn Video all other services’. 

University student Camilla Elle, Porn Sex 21, Video Bokep from Florida, Bokep is among those using OnlyFans and Porn Video claims to make £109,000 a month from it

OnlyFans star Renee Gracie claims to have made almost $10million since joining the OnlyFans early last year

Colorado-based user Nita Marie, Video Bokep 45, Porn Video is a Christian model who rakes in an average $1.8 million a year using OnlyFans 

OnlyFans announced the U-turn in a statement on its Twitter page today, although it is not clear if the ban is permanent or Indo Bokep temporary.

It said: Video Bokep ‘Thank you to everyone for Foto Telanjang making your voices heard.

RELATED ARTICLES

Share this article

Share

44 shares

‘We have secured assurances necessary to support our diverse creator Foto Porno community and Foto Porno have suspended the planned October 1 policy change. 

Foto Porno, Bokep you can call us at our own internet site.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Powered by WordPress | Theme Designed by: axis Bank bca Bank bni Bank bri Bank btn Bank cimbniaga Bank citibank Bank danamon Bank Indonesia Bank mandiri Bank ocbc bank Panin Bank syaria hmandiri dana google gopay indihome kaskus kominfo linkaja.id maybank ovo telkom telkomsel WA