OnlyFans today dropped plans to ban sexually explicit photographs and videos on its platform later this year in a major U-turn after an intense backlash from creators who said the move had already cost them £5,000

OnlyFans today dropped plans to ban sexually explicit photographs and Porn Sex videos on its platform later this year in a major Porn Sex U-turn after an intense backlash from creators who said Porn Sex the move had already cost them £5,000.

The online subscription service had said last Thursday that new rules coming into Indo Bokep effect in October would prohibit ‘any content containing sexually explicit conduct’, Video Bokep although non-sexual Video Porno nudity would still be permitted.

But in a surprise Foto Porno move today, Foto Porno the London-based company reversed the decision hours after chief executive Tim Stokely claimed the change was prompted by ‘unfair’ banks who were concerned about ‘reputational risk’. He named three banks – Metro Bank, Video Porno JPMorgan Chase and Video Bokep Foto Porno Bank of New York Mellon – but none would comment today.

Some Twitter users Video Porno speculated that the whole thing had been a huge publicity stunt, Indo Bokep but OnlyFans insisted that it had ‘suspended’ the change having ‘secured Foto Telanjang assurances necessary to support our diverse creator Porn Video community’. 

The platform is predominantly used by Porn Sex workers – many of whom joined during the pandemic when in-person adult venues shut – but a number of celebrities, Bokep musicians and Video Porno comedians also use it for Foto Telanjang non-sexual content.

Creators receive 80 per cent commission on their earnings, Porn Video while Indo Bokep the remaining 20 per cent goes to the company, Bokep covering ‘referral payments, Video Bokep payment processing, Porn Video hosting, Porn Video support, Indo Bokep and Indo Bokep all other services’. 

Fury: The 21-year-old college student took aim at OnlyFans, saying that 'sex workers built the platform' and accusing it of 'throwing them away'

Fury: The 21-year-old college student took aim at OnlyFans, saying that 'sex workers built the platform' and accusing it of 'throwing them away'

University student Camilla Video Bokep Elle, Video Porno 21, Video Porno from Florida, Porn Sex is among those using OnlyFans and Indo Bokep claims to make £109,000 a month from it

OnlyFans star Renee Gracie claims to have made almost $10million since joining the OnlyFans early last year

OnlyFans star Renee Gracie claims to have made almost $10million since joining the OnlyFans early last year

OnlyFans star Renee Gracie claims to have made almost $10million since joining the Video Porno OnlyFans early last year

Fears: Nita, who has nearly one million subscribers, said that OnlyFans' ban could leave many sex workers without a 'safe and legal' place to earn money

Fears: Nita, who has nearly one million subscribers, said that OnlyFans' ban could leave many sex workers without a 'safe and legal' place to earn money

Colorado-based user Nita Marie, Bokep 45, Video Bokep is a Christian model who rakes in an average $1.8 million Foto Telanjang a year using OnlyFans 

OnlyFans announced the U-turn in a statement Indo Bokep on its Twitter page today, Porn Sex although it is not clear if the ban is permanent or Foto Telanjang temporary.

It said: Bokep ‘Thank you to Indo Bokep everyone for Video Bokep making your voices heard.

‘We have secured assurances necessary Porn Sex to support our diverse creator Video Bokep community and Bokep have suspended the planned October 1 policy change. 

<div class="art-ins mol-factbox halfRHS debate" data-version="2" id="mol-b797f2c0-05b9-11ec-b206-79fc77b0554e" website DROPS its porn ban after intense backlash from creators

If you loved this article and you would certainly like to obtain additional information concerning Video Porno kindly see Foto Telanjang our own webpage.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Powered by WordPress | Theme Designed by: axis Bank bca Bank bni Bank bri Bank btn Bank cimbniaga Bank citibank Bank danamon Bank Indonesia Bank mandiri Bank ocbc bank Panin Bank syaria hmandiri dana google gopay indihome kaskus kominfo linkaja.id maybank ovo telkom telkomsel WA